Test Lead / Test Engineer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
As a Test Lead / Test Engineer in the Test & Validation department, you will have the responsibility to lead test projects from a-z within the fields of mechanics, software and electronics. You will be the driving force to bring the different disciplines together.
Test & Validation is responsible for finding errors, fixing bugs, validation and process improvement in AutoStore. It is therefore important that you see the value of finding errors and communicating flaws in a clear and positive manner.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and follow up test and validation processes for existing and new products
- Responsibility for progress and structure in the test work
- Map and improve the testing process in AutoStore
- Plan and conduct testing of hardware, firmware and software
- Relevant higher education within the field of technical studies
- Experience with project management and process management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, general computing skills
- A passion for technology and fascination with robots
- You have a good understanding of technology and are fascinated by robots
- Proficient language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite. English is the working language at AutoStore
- Driven by results
- A good planner
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Relationship builder
- Service minded
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our head office in Nedre Vats.
The position is a 12-month temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at adviser
Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel. +47 411 02 200
Kristine Valen, tel. +47 926 94 052
You can also contact Department Manager Test & Validation at AutoStore, Synnøve Matre, tel. +47 90 59 58 67.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also to the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Accession: By agreement.