AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
As a Test Engineer you will be a part of the Test & Validation department. Here, you will have an independent responsibility to ensure high quality and good progress in the test work, which includes both hardware and software. Your role is very important to ensure the quality of the products before launching in the market. To succeed in the role it will be crucial that you are curious and acquire good knowledge of how AutoStore works.
Test & Validation is responsible for finding errors, fixing bugs, validation and process improvement in AutoStore. Therefore, it is important that you see the value of finding errors and communicating flaws in a clear and positive manner.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of formal test specifications
- Conducting tests of hardware, firmware and software
- Test automation
- Focus on testing, troubleshooting and improving the AutoStore product from A to Z
- Relevant higher education (e.g automation)
- It is desirable that you can refer to a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to use and apply software solutions and to work effectively with digital tools
- A passion for technology and fascination with robots
- Proficient language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite. English is the working language at AutoStore
- Problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Courage and persistence
- Relationship builder
- Willingness to learn
- Takes initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Good opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our head office in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS
Adviser: Jan Tore Hamnøy, tel. +47 411 02 200
Kristine Valen, tel. +47 926 94 052.
Department Manager Test & Validation at AutoStore, Synnøve Matre, tel. +47 90 59 58 67.
Show your interest in the position by registering your resume and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially – also to the client in the initial phase, if desired.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Accession: By agreement.