System Design Analyst
Are you an engineer with great people skills and drive?
AutoStore has become Norway’s first “Unicorn”! We are a world leading and spearhead provider of automated warehouse systems. AutoStore, the Cube Storage Pioneers, invented the densest storage system in existence and continues to innovate.
Currently with more than 450 systems throughout the world, we are continuously expanding our network and experiencing increased demand for our products in every market we are active in. To facilitate this growth, we are looking for a System Design Analyst to join our System Design Team and help us achieve our goals.
As a member of the AutoStore specialized System Design Team you will work in collaboration with our sales force in supporting the organization’s worldwide network of distributors and customers with technical expertise and know-how.
Through training and product immersion, you will acquire the necessary skills and knowledge needed for analytical problem-solving which will enable you to provide our sales force with tailored solutions. We are looking for an ambitious candidate with excellent potential who possesses a combination of technical understanding, superb communication skills, also cross-cultural and a keen perception of service attitude and customer focus.
Relevant experience is positive but not a prerequisite. Both ambitious graduates and candidates with some experience are encouraged to apply for the positions.
Stilling: System Design Analyst
Arbeidstid: Day Søknadsfrist: 16/08/2020
Tiltredelse: By appointment
- Jonas Neraal Jakobsen +47 90607750
- Magnus Ånestad +47 99267888
- Odd Arild Sævik +47 45021995
- Responsibility for scoping, testing and improving our Design- and Simulation tools
- Proactively support our sales organization in projects and technical matters
- Participate in concept design and simulations in collaboration with sales and distributors
- Proactively provide technical product & project support for the sales organization internally and externally
- Develop training concepts and documentation
- Provide technical training and courses to the distributors globally and the internal sales organization
- Through data analysis improve our solutions and tools
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, other technical sciences or logistics and supply chain management
- Tech-head with a passion and skills to communicate intricate solutions in presentations and trainings
- Understanding of logistical processes & experiences from material handling industry is an advantage
- Experience with data analysis is an advantage
- Great communication skills in English, verbally and in writing. Norwegian and other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Service minded, proactive and flexible
- Innovative, knowledge-seeking and curious
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Analytical, accurate and systematic
- Self-propelled and committed to what you do
- Takes initiatives and is able to execute
- Team player with cross-culture competence
- A creative position in a solid company working with disruptive technology in a business with large international growth potential
- Challenging and interesting work
- Competitive salary, working conditions, a very good pension plan and good insurances
- Good opportunities for career development
- Position available at Nedre Vats, outside Haugesund
In this recruitment, AutoStore is collaborating with Human AS. Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible. Applications may be treated confidentially towards client if requested. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to our advisers in Human: Magnus Aanestad (+47 992 67 888) or Odd Arild Sævik (+47 450 21 995). Or Director System Design at AutoStore, Jonas Neraal Jakobsen (+47 9060 7750).
AutoStore is a unique world-wide patented warehouse system proven to be the ideal small-goods handler for any warehouse, old or new. With standardized boxes stacked in a cube, it is easily the most space-efficient goods-to-man system on the market and can more than double storing capacity without increasing footprint. AutoStore is sold via our global distribution network.
In 2019 AutoStore became the first unicorn from Norway. A tech-company with a worth of more than $1 billion. The company has been named as one of «Europe’s Top 100 Digital Companies» by Google and Financial times.