Senior Subsea Completion Engineer
- Independently design subsea well completions, well interventions and clean-up operations to meet the objective of the wells projects and in accordance to governing regulations and processes and procedures.
- Prepare relevant input to basis of design, main drilling and completion programs, drilling and completion activity programs, D&C part of the PDOs, risk assessments, budget cost estimates, AFE’s, handover documentation and final well reports.
- Managing D&W interfaces in the FEED (Front end engineering and design) process for subsea project early phase work - be an integrated part in the FEED team as required.
- Follow up delivery of completion and D&W subsea related equipment, including interface testing if required.
- Implement well integrity throughout planning and execution phase.
- Follow up and QA/QC D&W supplier’s services, studies and equipment deliveries.
- Ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the designs.
- Plan for, monitor, report and follow up operation performance.
- Contribute to improve WINO management processes and guidelines/procedures for well operations.
- Provide technical input and evaluation to tenders and contracts as required. Contract management.
- Comply and follow up the MOC process (Management of Change).
- Ensure interface work towards other departments (facility, subsurface etc) is followed up.
- Onshore duty and Offshore work as required.
- Support/ train junior engineers as required.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Subsea completion operations offshore on semi submersible drilling units
- Background from both Contractor and Operator is desired.
- Relevant experience and sound technical understanding of planning and execution of subsea drilling and completions operations.
- Relevant offshore experience.
- Good knowledge of NCS regulations and relevant standards, and experience from NCS is an advantage
- Experience with ITT process and contract management is desired.
- Experience with workover and well testing operations is desired.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant education.
- Valid offshore certificates & course
- Valid Well control certificates (IADC / IWCF) for well interventions - Level 4
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Good communicating skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Knowledge of Norwegian is desirable.
- Good commercial understanding.
Duration 01.11.2020 - 31.12.2021