Senior Software Engineer
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will take part in an extensive Research & Development department at our headquarter in Nedre Vats. We are looking for an independent developer who will be driven by the knowledge that their contribution helps maintain low downtime on the system and constantly work for an improved user experience.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a team responsible for developing software products that supports the AutoStore system
- Provide a good user experience for the customer
- Prevent system downtime
- Further development and improvement of existing software
- New development, adaptation and implementing new functionality
- Take part in exciting multidisciplinary development projects, collaborating with one or more development departments across all of AutoStore
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- + 2 years work experience in software development in teams
- Experience with C ++
- Knowledge of Qt and Python is desirable
- Experience from teamwork and a desire to work in collaboration with others
- Good verbal and written communication skills in english is required
- Takes initiative
- Problem solver
- Driven by results
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our head office in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS
Advisor: Else-Margrete Liknes Overøye, tel. + 47 969 11 135,
Researcher: Bjørg Hildrum Saltveit, tel. +47 907 37 254.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment