Instrument SAS Engineer
- Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Responsible for punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
- Responsible for P&ID's and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
- Contribute to internal reporting on various levels Participate in handover to operation when needed.
- Extensive experience within SAS discipline.
- High HSE focus and understanding.
- Good knowledge of offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas in general.
- Experience as a Commissioning Engineer on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore. Selvstendig i PDMS.
- Knowledge in use of the Company’s completion tool ProCoSys.
- Knowledge about the company’s work processes for Completion
- Fluent English skills, both verbal and written.
- Lokasjon: Offshore; Martin Linge - 2-4 rotation. Onshore; Stavanger-area - Monday - Friday.
- Option: 4 months
- Duration: ASAP - 30.04.2021