Field Engineer EIT
- Assist the production with solving of the technical problems which could occur during the execution of building- installation work at a construction site.
- Assist the production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions in cooperation with the shop engineering.
- Check location and installation are construction and HSSE friendly.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, shop engineering, PRE, with more.
- Bachelor with 3 years E&I-experience. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge to basic computing.
- Knowledge with the “as-built”-drawing and mechanic interface-drawing
- English and Norwegian language
- Location:: Stord
- Duration: 12.10.2020 - 31.12.2020