Construction Supervisor - Electrical
Ensure that all construction activities related to Electrical are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications. It is expected that this position can take a leading role on EIT diciplines.
- Monitor all Electrical construction activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
- Participate in inspection activities according to the ITP as required.
- Participate in MC punch-out, and verification. Monitor MC status.
- Establish a good and constructive relationship towards Contractor.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to Construction Lead DSM
- Assist in commissioning activities if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within EIT
- Minimum 5-year experience from similar position in previous projects.
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
- Lokasjon: Haugesund
- Option: 2 x 3 months
- Duration: 01.11.2020 - 20.02.2022
- Commuters accepted: Yes – commuters within Norway will be accepted