- Plan and coordinate multidiscipline commissioning Schedule and mobilize relevant assistance personnel (ATS) Plan for first fill, test equipment and tools needed before commissioning starts.
- Participate in agreed FAT’s and UFAT’s Attend MC verification of equipment and packages. - Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
- Execute commissioning according to procedures.
- Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE
- Responsible for punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
- Responsible for P&ID’s and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
- Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Contribute to internal reporting on various levels
- Participate in handover to operation when needed.
- Experienced Commissioning engineer with special comptence in planning and testing of compressors
- Extensive experience within process discipline with attention to compressors and compressor control.
- High HSE focus and understanding. - Good knowledge of offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas in general.
- Experience as a Commissioning lead on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore.
- Knowledge in use of the Company’s completion tool ProCoSys.
- Knowledge about the Company’s work processes for Completion.
- Fluent English skills, both verbal and written.
- Location Haugesund
- Client Et norsk oljeselskap
- Project TBA
- Duration 01.10.2020 - 01.10.2022